New Boiler Installation
If you require a new boiler, we will typically visit initially to gather information to allow us to advise on the best system and boiler for the property and check flow rates / heat requirements if necessary prior to giving a detailed estimate.
The most common boilers we fit are Worcester or Alpha which typically come with a 7 to 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
To view more information on Worcester boilers, please follow the following link: Worcester Bosch
To view more information on Alpha boilers, please follow the following link: Alpha Innovation
A new boiler installation will generally include the following:
- Power or chemically flushing the system
- Removal and disposal of the existing boiler and any redundant materials
- Fitting the new boiler and flue
- Adapting any pipework as required
- A new magnetic filter to stop future sludging from returning to the boiler
- New controls (if required to meet new Boiler Plus regulations)
- Registering the installation with Gas Safe to give required Building Regulations Compliance certificate
- Registering the installation with relevant manufacturer to ensure the manufacturers guarantee is registered
Our commitment to plant a tree for every boiler installed via the National Trust:
Trees are essential to our ecosystem. They’re often referred to as the ‘lungs’ of the Earth because they’re able to store carbon and produce additional oxygen for our planet. Trees also stabilise the soil and can reduce air temperature and humidity, as well as reducing flooding and improving water quality. Without trees, it’s likely that we wouldn’t be able to live on this planet at all.
So whilst we do install and are increasingly moving towards more renewable heating and hot water systems (air source heat pumps and solar hot water), gas boilers remain to be the most popular and affordable source of heating and hot water. To offset some of the CO2 produced by the gas boilers we install, we have committed to planting a tree for every new boiler installed.
This is done via the National Trust where they have the aim of planting and establishing 20 million trees by 2030.
With each donation, a digital certificate is sent out via email. For further information, see the following link National Trust Tree Planting